Sunday, May 19, 2013

Introduction: New Mom

I hadn't eaten in 10 hours, hadn't showered in two days and my house was a complete wreck! There were dishes in the sink, laundry all over the floor, my three week old daughter was crying and all I wanted was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or a handful of peanuts, or anything at all edible for that matter! That's when it hit me that I had no clue what I was doing.

First of all let me tell you a few things about me. I'm a "Jack of all trades" or rather a "Jane of all trades". I'm a maid, nurse, chef, accountant, chauffeur, carpenter, plumber, personal shopper, dog walker, and interior designer. I know how to get that stain out of your favorite shirt, make home made baby food, get rid of skunk smell (from a dog or your carpet) and pinch a penny. There are also a lot of things I don't know and am still figuring out. I am by no means perfect and in fact I feel like I am doing everything wrong most of the time. I'm Madi's Mom and six months ago I decided to give up my regular nine-to-five job to stay at home full time with my beautiful new daughter. Yes, I am a stay at home mom, and like most new moms I am just trying to figure out motherhood (and ways to make life with an infant easier).

The Tales of an Exhausted Stay-at-Home Mom is a blog where moms will find fun, relatable stories of my adventure into motherhood along with recipes, cleaning tips, and DIY projects. Make sure to bookmark!


No comments:

Post a Comment